Wednesday, July 22, 2009

workload 99

this is a tough week..1 english essay production test and math test that lasted 3 days each,1 legal group work,which requires us to read through a bunch of articles..1 legal moot court which i have to organise, allocate work, and compose all the facts for a case..a major legal test next week that requires revision on about 300 pages..and 1 economics work which requires research and writing a 1500word essay..what a week..this is torture

i hate math..it slapped me in the face and told me I'm an idiot=.= ..i thought i mastered all the past years,yet,this paper took me by surprise,it got the better of me..it left me speechless..distress...


this is the performance for the So You Think You Can Sing 2009 finals..though we had a few complaints,it was fun all in all..we BLOW WATER and hang out only,lol..met john's new gf, they were great =D best wishes to both of you~
sorry bout the video quality..it's not a full video..
Honmee, What'S WRONG WITH THE PHOTO?!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. the photo in the video..hahaha..=p...
    same same..this week super double busy.
    luckly,finished math and esl!
    haha~jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 看不清也听不清啊……==
    知道你压力大啦~
    统考也要到了咯……
    我们一起加油啊~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i noe...u guys add oil too..i will go back and find y'all during my holidays..maybe dis august..=)
    good luck to all my frens!

    ReplyDelete